small business programs
Our programs for small business provide 1-on-1 or group support. Our Small Business Retreats for Women and Peer RoadMap Groups bring together like-minded women from a variety of different sectors and backgrounds to build stronger and more profitable businesses together. You’ll learn that you are not alone – others have faced and overcome similar challenges and can see opportunities that may not be visible to you. They will open doors for you and propel you forward.
Our typical small business clients are still heavily involved in day-to-day operations, would like it to be easier to get work done, are feeling somewhat overwhelmed and/or isolated, and are interested in fresh ideas. They are looking to be less reactive, be more financially literate, and have someone to hold them accountable. Their businesses have annual revenues of $200K to $5M.
Building Businesses Through Collaboration
Jigsaw’s small business planning solutions are designed to help you make strategic choices and develop a roadmap to overcome your biggest, most troubling business challenges. You can collaborate with us 1-on-1 or with a small group of like-minded business owners in our group education program for women – Peer RoadMap Groups.
This program offers individualized attention to find solutions to your most troubling business and leadership challenges and build a roadmap to put you on the path to getting results right away. We’ll discuss your leadership style and provide you with individualized support to enhance your effectiveness. Your coach will also act as a sounding board to help you overcome obstacles that you’re struggling with right now by troubleshooting and identifying solutions.
- Six 2-hour in-person or video conference coaching sessions
- Documented purpose-driven strategic framework and roadmap
- $3995 plus gst (Note: This is our most popular package, but other custom packages can be built to suit your needs.)
Peer RoadMap Groups bring together small business owners to build effective purpose-driven strategic frameworks and roadmaps in a unique, interactive process. Our small group, virtual program uses group sessions conducted via videoconference. Professional facilitation creates an engaging environment that delivers the best outcomes, optimizing value for time. Participants learn from an accomplished Business Strategist who leads the sessions and from each other. The program provides a strategic framework that is completed over the course of the 6-month program. Facilitated discussions introduce learnings and innovative ideas that members can incorporate in their roadmaps to improve business effectiveness and efficiency.
Peer RoadMap Groups bring together women from a variety of industries, educational backgrounds, life stages, experiences and more to create diversity of thought. This leads to incredibly creative ideas generated, not otherwise discovered without the collaboration.
Peer RoadMap Program Specifics:
- 6 month virtual or in-person programs with option to extend
- Monthly 90 minute Group Learning Sessions
- Learn how to build a purpose-driven strategic framework for your business. Learn innovative strategies to grow your revenue, make better decisions, work more efficiently, increase your leadership effectiveness and much more. Document business strategy in an actionable roadmap.
- Monthly 90 minute Group Problem Solving Sessions.
- Discuss solutions to some of your biggest business challenges with your peers who have been there and solved that. These energizing brain storming sessions will generate a long list of potential solutions, many of which you never thought of before.
- Weekly 60 minute Group Q&A Sessions.
- Ask questions and get unstuck. These sessions provide participants with a forum to ask process-related questions about building their purpose-driven frameworks and roadmaps.
|What you get||Standard
|Instruction from an accomplished Business Coach to develop a strategic plan and road map for your business|
|Professional facilitation to optimize value for time|
|Monthly 90 minute group learning sessions|
|Monthly 90 minute problem solving group sessions|
|Weekly 1 hour Q&A group sessions|
|PDF Workshop manual|
|Templates, worksheets and other assets to accelerate your plan development|
|Access to our private Facebook group and Trello board for extra support, accountability and networking|
|Monthly 90 minute 1-on-1 coaching to help you with your individual challenges|