small business programs
Our programs for small business provide 1-on-1 or group support.
Our typical small business clients are still heavily involved in day-to-day operations, would like it to be easier to get work done, are feeling somewhat overwhelmed and/or isolated, and are interested in fresh ideas. They are looking to be less reactive, be more financially literate, and have someone to hold them accountable. They value being part of a small, supportive community of business women, where they are seen, heard and challenged to be their best. Their businesses typically have annual revenues of $200K to $15M.
Building Businesses Through Collaboration
Jigsaw supports you to connect purpose, strategy and action to focus your attention on the highest impact opportunities to build your business. It requires effort. Our programs offer an opportunity to learn and grow in a collaborative environment. They provide the interactivity, validation, encouragement and support you require to stretch yourself and effect meaningful change. We're here to provide you with the information and opportunity to do so.
In these times of constant change, it is more important than ever to have the tools to help you strategically plan your business and effectively manage your growth. We encourage all business owners to create and maintain an up-to-date strategic plan and roadmap. Our business planning workshops are focused on building these strategic frameworks and learning practical tools to support their implementation. Our management collaboration sessions provide guidance on how to best deal with some of the most common management situations business owners struggle with.
Business planning identifies the best opportunities to achieve your business goals without sacrificing your personal ambitions and creates a roadmap to put you on the path to getting results right away. It involves analyzing your business to determine the best strategic choices to achieve your goals. Resources of time and money are scarce. We embed business planning into the day-to-day running of your business so you can make good decisions in allocating these resources by having clear priorities. While you may already know the path you want to take, our analysis identifies a number of other opportunities that may not be on your radar that can make a significant difference.
Making data-based decisions will increase the odds of success. Studies indicate only 1 in 10 small businesses operate from a plan. These companies grow at least 30% faster than those that don't.
- Six 2-hour in-person or video conference planning sessions
- Guidance and support to help you look critically at your existing business and management choices to identify what's working and what needs to change
- Documented business plan and 12-month roadmap
- $4,299 plus gst (Note: This is our most popular package, but other custom packages can be built to suit your needs)
- 1-on-1 implementation coaching is also available to support the execution of your plan and hold you accountable (see below)
If you are looking for guidance, support and accountability to achieve your goals, 1-on-1 consulting will allow you to take your business from where it is to where you want it to be. This program offers individualized attention to find solutions to your most troubling business and leadership challenges to put you on the path to getting results right away. We customize the approach to your specific needs, whether it's a sounding board to help you trouble shoot existing challenges or support for growth planning, building capacity or managing your team, we will provide you with individualized attention to enhance your effectiveness and make progress on your goals.
- Our consulting sessions are each 2 hours in length and are conducted in person, over the phone or by video conference.
- 3 session package: $2,000 plus gst
- 5 session package: $3,150 plus gst
- 10 session package: $6,200 plus gst
- Pay-as-you-go hourly rates are: $300 plus gst (only available to clients who have completed a business planning project with us).
Every business owner needs time away from day-to-day demands to focus on the big picture. We know how valuable your time is and have developed 3-5 day immersive retreat experiences that will help you take your business to the next level, connect meaningfully with like-minded women and rejuvenate in luxurious surroundings. Learning with peers, who understand the world of an entrepreneur, is a fantastic environment to break out of old patterns that are holding you back and move forward with renewed energy.
With a maximum of 8 participants, our highly interactive, retreat workshop experiences are informative, engaging and highly rewarding.
- Typically offered in the spring and fall
- Run from Friday to Sunday or Thursday to Monday
- Hosted at 5-star resorts in British Columbia, with excellent food, wine and scenery
- Content-rich experience with practical learning that you can apply right away
- Monthly virtual accountability sessions to keep you on track, supported and connected (optional)
For more information on our upcoming retreats, go to our Retreats page.