THRIVE - Resilience Program for Women Entrepreneurs
October 2 - 4, 2020 | The Outback Resort | Vernon, British Colombia
Strengthen Your Business and Prepare Yourself for Growth
We know times are difficult for many entrepreneurs as we weather this unprecedented disruption to our lives and our businesses. Now is the time to focus on building your personal resilience and that of your business. We know how valuable your time is and have developed another 3-day experience that will help you take your business to the next level, connect meaningfully with like-minded women and rejuvenate in luxurious surroundings. Learning with peers, who understand the world of an entrepreneur, is a fantastic environment to break out of old patterns that are holding you back and move forward with renewed energy.
With a maximum of 8 participants, this highly interactive, workshop experience is informative, engaging and highly rewarding.
This exclusive retreat is for women entrepreneurs who want to:
- Step away from the day to day and work ON your business. You spend most of your days reacting to the events in front of you. Step away from the fray and focus on WHAT COULD BE for your business, not just WHAT SHOULD BE in the moment.
- Feel more confident. You face new and unique challenges in this unprecedented time. Build confidence in yourself and your business in being ready, resilient and strong.
- Strike a better work-life balance. You want to realize the benefits that inspired you to start your business in the first place? We'll share the roadmap to get your life in balance.
- Spend face to face time with women who completely get you. You want to experience the joy of being around people you've just met who understand you in a way your closest friends and family members do not. This is the community you are missing.
- Take a guilt-free break and indulge in much-needed self-care and luxury. You deserve it. You will return home exhilarated, inspired, refreshed and equipped to make a step-change in your business.
The focus of this unique learning experience is on four core modules:
In my experience working with small business owners, these are the key areas that so many struggle with. When you shift your focus from outside the organization (a.k.a sales and marketing) to inside, you will see your business and its potential in a different way.
- Module 1: Shattering the Ceiling of Complexity:
- What is the ceiling of complexity?
- How is complexity hurting your business (and you)?
- How to identify what is causing complexity in your business?
- Discussion of strategies to reduce complexity.
- Action planning to reduce complexity.
- Module 2: Spotlight on Inefficiency:
- Understanding the different sources of inefficiency
- Identification of inefficiency in your business
- Building the business case for addressing inefficiency
- Creating an action plan to address inefficiency in your business
- Module 3: Building Resilience in Uncertain Times
- Understanding resilience
- The Thrive Cycle of Resilience
- Why is it so important now?
- Developing personal resilience (emotional and physiological)
- How to apply resilience
- Module 4: Risk Management Planning
- Understanding risk management
- Why is it so important now?
- Strategies to manage risk
- Creating a risk management plan
(BC businesses eligible for 60% reimbursement.)
Your investment includes:
2 days of group instruction and discussion.
All meals and snacks, including daily cocktail reception and dinner at 50th Parallel winery.
Workbook full of content, exercises and space for reflection
Gift bags and other extras.
Travel and accommodations are not included.
There are multiple accommodation options available to you. Let us help you find the right fit for you.
The Outback Resort
Relax and unwind in beautiful Vernon! This lakefront resort has everything you need to reset.