SMALL BUSINESS RETREAT FOR WOMEN
May 29 - 31, 2020 | Brentwood Bay Resort and Spa Vancouver Island, BC
Turning Small Business Owners into CEOs
Every business owner needs time away from day-to-day demands to focus on their business. We know how valuable your time is and have developed a 3-day experience that will help you take your business to the next level, connect meaningfully with like-minded women, rejuvenate in luxurious surroundings and have an unforgettable, bucket list adventure. With a maximum of 10 participants, this highly interactive, workshop experience is personal, engaging and highly rewarding.
Sound like this retreat is made for you? It is!
Get personalized, one-on-one instruction from an accomplished professional who has successfully coached hundreds of people just like you, and receive input and support from a group of like-minded women in business who are on the same journey!
You will strengthen your leadership skills by:
- Leveraging your existing leadership strengths. Much like personality, everyone is born with natural preferences in how they lead others. Learn how to build upon your strengths and bolster your areas of weakness.
- Clarify your business purpose and embed it in your culture. Knowing 'why' your business exists and crafting a customer experience that supports it is critically important to growing your business. Learn why we are all in the hospitality business and what changes you need to make to build greater customer loyalty.
- Understanding the key numbers of your business and using them to drive performance. Business is a numbers game. It's not enough to only look at sales and profits.
- Learning how to boost employee productivity. How to motivate your team to act like owners. How to get out of your own way and be more effective - identify and abandon habits that are not serving you or your business.
- De-stress and have fun! Morning yoga, kayaking, paddle boarding, spa treatments, daily cocktail receptions and chilling by the pool. You'll have lots of time to relax and enjoy beautiful Brentwood Bay.
This exclusive retreat is for women entrepreneurs who want to:
- Develop the leadership skills required to grow the business. Everyone has room to grow.
- Build greater customer loyalty. You want to consistently delight your customers to the point that they are your biggest promoters.
- Spend less time in day to day operations. You want the business to be able to function without you for longer. A day, a week, a month? We'll share the roadmap to get you to the next level.
- Better understand key business numbers. You shy away from the numbers for whatever reason and you're not doing forecasts, ratio analysis or monitoring KPIs. We'll get you excited about the numbers.
- Be more confident in difficult situations. Learn techniques to take the stress out of having difficult conversations.
- Be more productive. You want to replace bad habits and practices with ones that will get you better results and improve your work-life integration.
- Engage employees to be more accountable. You want to motivate your employees to be more passionate about the business and to make greater contributions.
- Connect with like-minded entrepreneurs who understand you and your business and want you to succeed.
- Take a guilt-free break (on your company) and indulge in much-needed self-care and luxury.
By the end of the retreat, you will:
- Have incredible clarity of what you need to do differently to improve the profitability of your business.
- Understand the key numbers of your business and how to use them in decision making.
- Know how to implement new, innovative techniques to improve your customer experience.
- Know how to improve your own effectiveness.
- Discover simple yet effective strategies to engage your team to move beyond the 'job' mindset and towards the 'owner' mindset.
- Learn new strategies to solve your current business problems.
- Shift your mindset around your business and success to clear the blocks and beliefs that have been holding you back.
- Feel re-energized, inspired, and relaxed.
- Have a coach and a number of new connections who understand you and your business, want you to succeed, and will be there to support you long after the retreat is over.
Meet Your Retreat Team
Jane Iannacone, BCom, MMS (Founder of Jigsaw)
Creator, Presenter, Facilitator
Jane is passionate about equipping business owners with the leadership skills and processes they need for their businesses to thrive. Jane has 20+ years of experience helping companies large and small to improve their effectiveness and efficiency. She is an expert facilitator and will challenge you to rethink what is possible for your business. More about Jane.
Hospitality, Event Coordinator, Yoga Instructor
With over 20 years of professional event coordination experience and 5 years as a personal assistant, Jill will be your go-to person during your time at the retreat. She will ensure your experience is enjoyable, comfortable and seamless. Jill is also an exceptional yoga instructor and will lead morning yoga sessions to help you start the day energized and grounded.
Your investment includes:
- 1 hour, 1-on-1 needs assessment with Jane prior to the retreat.
- 2.5 days of group instruction.
- Advice and guidance from Jane and guests.
- Daily rise and shine yoga.
- A guided sunset kayak excursion to experience bio-florescence.
- All meals and snacks, including daily cocktail reception.
- Gift bags and other extras.
Travel, accommodations and spa treatments are not included.
To ensure accommodations are available, the resort has reserved rooms for the retreat weekend. Ask for our group rate.
Brentwood Bay Resort
Relax and unwind in Brentwood Bay! This oceanfront resort has everything you need to reset.
Enjoy fabulous food, a fully equipped spa, an outdoor pool, outdoor activities like kayaking and paddle boarding, and more!
Sound like this retreat is made for you? It is!
Spots are limited.