Professional Development for Women Entrepreneurs
Every business owner needs time away from day-to-day demands to focus on the big picture. We know how valuable your time is and have developed a 3-day experience that will help you take your business to the next level, connect meaningfully with like-minded women, rejuvenate in luxurious surroundings and have an unforgettable, bucket list adventure. Learning with peers, who understand the world of an entrepreneur, is a fantastic environment to break out of old patterns that are holding you back and move forward with renewed energy.
With a maximum of 8 participants, this highly interactive, workshop experience is informative, engaging and highly rewarding.
"It gives you downtime. It gives you space. When I arrived on Friday, all of a sudden I felt open and ready to absorb all of this information. It removes you from your environment to this calm space with a balance of learning, relaxing, good food, good company. I'd recommend it to anybody in business." Joan. Business Owner.
Sound like Jigsaw Retreats are made for you? Read on...
You will get personalized, one-on-one instruction from an accomplished professional who has successfully mentored hundreds of people just like you, and receive input and support from a group of like-minded women in business who are on the same journey.
"The experience is something so special that you can only get from a small group, in-person experience. It's not just about being in the same room together, the program has allowed for so many opportunities for the women to bond with each other and to learn from each other." Lorena. Business Owner.
Jigsaw retreats are for women entrepreneurs who want to:
- Step away from the day to day and work ON your business. You spend most of your days reacting to the events in front of you. Step away from the fray and focus on WHAT COULD BE for your business, not just WHAT SHOULD BE in the moment.
- Feel more confident. You face new and unique challenges on a regular basis and can feel overwhelmed. We'll teach you how to confidently take it all in stride.
- Strike a better work-life balance. You want to realize the benefits that inspired you to start your business in the first place? We'll share the roadmap to get your life in balance.
- Spend time with women who completely get you. You want to experience the joy of being around people you've just met who understand you in a way your closest friends and family members do not. This is the community you are missing.
- Take a guilt-free break and indulge in much-needed self-care and luxury. You deserve it. You will return home exhilarated, inspired, refreshed and equipped to make a step-change in your business.
"Jane is the real-deal: a difficult to find combination of trusted advisor, thought-partner, motivator and truth-teller. She's been my secret weapon when faced with pivotal, challanging, complex business opportunities." Karen. Senior Executive.
"Jane asks really really good questions for us to think strategically about our businesses. It really made me dig deep and think about a lot of things - things that hadn't even crossed my mind or I hadn't been putting enough emphasis on. I found it really useful." Lorena. Business Owner.
You Will Receive a 50+ Page Workbook:
In my experience working with small business owners, there are a lot of common areas of struggle. When you shift your focus from outside the organization (a.k.a sales and marketing) to inside, you will see your business and its potential in a different way.
Recent modules include:
- Clarifying Your Ultimate End Goal
- Building Your Foundation on Purpose
- Curating the Customer Experience
- Building Your Team
- Building a Resilient Organization
- Being CEO - Take Command of Your Business
- Conquering the Ceiling of Complexity
- Slaying Your Numbers
- Building Entrepreneurial Resiliency
"My main reason for coming was to find a way to set up my business right from the get go. Aside from the amazing content and the warmth of Jane and her team, it was the people that attended the retreat. They were phenomenal. I have found a new family of like-minded people and it helps a lot." Daria. Business Owner.
"What made me the happiest was being with all the women. I really liked a very small group of women. Even though we do so many different things and our businesses are so different, we had so many things in common. Hearing their stories and their ideas was excellent." Kendra. Business Owner.
By the end of the retreat, you will:
- Have incredible clarity of what you need to do differently to improve the profitability of your business.
- Understand the key numbers of your business and how to use them in decision making.
- Know how to implement new, innovative techniques to improve your customer experience.
- Know how to improve your own effectiveness as CEO of your business.
- Discover simple yet effective strategies to engage your team to move beyond the 'job' mindset and towards the 'owner' mindset.
- Learn new strategies to solve your current business problems.
- Shift your mindset around your business and success to clear the blocks and beliefs that have been holding you back.
- Feel re-energized, inspired, relaxed and equipped to make a step-change in your business.
- Have a business adviser and a number of new connections who understand you and your business, want you to succeed, and will be there to support you long after the retreat is over.
- Have an opportunity to join a monthly video call to stay connected and accountable to the goals you've established for your business.
"Giving yourself permission to take a break from the day-to-day to look at the big picture is so important...until you experience it, I don't think you get how important it is." Nicole. Business Owner.
"Not only has this been an incredible learning experience, but even more importantly for me, I have made a new group of female entrepreneur friends. In the course of one weekend, we're so bonded and we get exactly what the others are going through and we're life long friends." Lorena. Business Owner.
Our Favorite Venues
Brentwood Bay Resort - Victoria, BC
Relax and unwind in Brentwood Bay! This oceanfront resort has everything you need to reset. Enjoy fabulous food, a fully equipped spa, an outdoor pool, outdoor activities like kayaking and paddle boarding, and more!
The Outback Resort - Vernon, BC
At the Outback Resort, getting back to nature doesn’t have to mean doing without five-star luxury and comfort. Set on 60 pristine mountain acres twenty minutes from the town of Vernon, British Columbia, this exclusive collection of designer homes, villas and cabins offers the perfect opportunity to disconnect from everyday bustle and distractions and connect with each other.