May 5-7, 2023 in Harrison Hot Springs, British Columbia
More than just an event. This is the entry point to a powerful community.
You belong here.
It is crucial for business owners to take a break from their daily responsibilities and concentrate on long-term goals. The objective of this retreat is to enhance the value of your company. At some point, you will leave your business, and it's crucial to receive financial rewards for all the effort you've put in. By attending, you will discover the specific avenues that can increase your business's value and create a plan to achieve them.
We know how valuable your time is and we have developed a special 3-day experience that is informative, engaging and highly rewarding.
Women often put themselves last and women business owners often don’t even put themselves on the list…their own list. Jigsaw retreats are also about self-care and rejuvenation. Downtime. Beautiful destinations. Fantastic accommodations. Delicious meals you did not prepare. Outdoor excursions. Wine and laughter.
With a maximum of 12 participants, our groups are always small to ensure that everyone can be seen, heard and known. Connections form easily. You are encouraged to bring your whole self. It is personal and you will feel at home here.
Our programming will challenge you to look at your business in a different way, breaking out of old patterns that are holding you back. We support and challenge each other to build our businesses together. Identifying opportunities to improve and building skills to confidently affect change. Expert facilitation and really great content makes all the difference.
Connection. Confidence. Community. Comfort. It’s all here.
Can't make it to the retreat? Join our online community.
Read our blog post: 5 Reasons Why it Pays for Women Entrepreneurs to Invest in Retreats
"It gives you downtime. It gives you space. When I arrived on Friday, all of a sudden I felt open and ready to absorb all of this information. It removes you from your environment to this calm space with a balance of learning, relaxing, good food, good company. I'd recommend it to anybody in business." Joan. Business Owner.
Sound like Jigsaw Retreats are made for you? Read on...
You will get personalized, one-on-one instruction from an accomplished professional who has successfully mentored hundreds of people just like you, and receive input and support from a group of like-minded women in business who are on the same journey.
"The experience is something so special that you can only get from a small group, in-person experience. It's not just about being in the same room together, the program has allowed for so many opportunities for the women to bond with each other and to learn from each other." Lorena. Business Owner.
Jigsaw retreats are for women entrepreneurs who want to:
- Step away from the day to day and work ON your business. You spend most of your days reacting to the events in front of you. Step away from the fray and focus on WHAT COULD BE for your business, not just WHAT SHOULD BE in the moment.
- Build value in your business. You want to increase the value of your business for yourself or in preparation to sell it in the future, you know it takes time, and you want to build a roadmap specific to your business.
- Feel more confident. You face new and unique challenges on a regular basis and can feel overwhelmed. We'll teach you how to confidently take it all in stride.
- Spend time with women who completely get you. You want to experience the joy of being around people you've just met who understand you in a way your closest friends and family members do not. This is the community you are missing.
- Take a guilt-free break and indulge in much-needed self-care and luxury. You deserve it. You will return home exhilarated, inspired, refreshed and equipped to make a step-change in your business.
"Jane is the real-deal: a difficult to find combination of trusted advisor, thought-partner, motivator and truth-teller. She's been my secret weapon when faced with pivotal, challanging, complex business opportunities." Karen. Senior Executive.
"Jane asks really really good questions for us to think strategically about our businesses. It really made me dig deep and think about a lot of things - things that hadn't even crossed my mind or I hadn't been putting enough emphasis on. I found it really useful." Lorena. Business Owner.
You Will Receive a Content-Filled Workbook:
In my experience working with small business owners, there are a lot of common areas of struggle. When you shift your focus from outside the organization (a.k.a sales and marketing) to inside, you will see your business and its potential in a different way.
You Will Be Invited to Join a Monthly Video Call to Stay Connected, Supported and Accountable to the Goals You've Established for your Business:
Finding a business adviser and a new community of like-minded women who understand you and your business, want you to succeed, and will be there to support you long after the retreat is over, is something special and you won't want it to end. Click here to learn more about our Inner Circle program.
"My main reason for coming was to find a way to set up my business right from the get go. Aside from the amazing content and the warmth of Jane and her team, it was the people that attended the retreat. They were phenomenal. I have found a new family of like-minded people and it helps a lot." Daria. Business Owner.
"What made me the happiest was being with all the women. I really liked a very small group of women. Even though we do so many different things and our businesses are so different, we had so many things in common. Hearing their stories and their ideas was excellent." Kendra. Business Owner.
By the end of the retreat, you will:
- Have incredible clarity of what you need to do to build the value of your business.
- Know how to improve your effectiveness as CEO of your business.
- Learn new strategies to solve your current business problems.
- Shift your mindset around your business and success to clear the blocks and beliefs that have been holding you back.
- Feel re-energized, inspired, relaxed and equipped with a roadmap to make a step-change in your business.
- Have a business adviser and a new community of like-minded women who understand you and your business, want you to succeed, and will be there to support you long after the retreat is over.
- Be invited to join a monthly video call to stay connected, supported and accountable to the goals you've established for your business.
"Giving yourself permission to take a break from the day-to-day to look at the big picture is so important...until you experience it, I don't think you get how important it is." Nicole. Business Owner.
"Not only has this been an incredible learning experience, but even more importantly for me, I have made a new group of female entrepreneur friends. In the course of one weekend, we're so bonded and we get exactly what the others are going through and we're life long friends." Lorena. Business Owner.
Bramblebank Cottages - Harrison Hot Springs, BC
Relax and unwind in Harrison Hot Springs, a collection of well-appointed cottages that is the perfect place to relax, reconnect, and retreat in comfort and style.